Each generator will be disassembled to separate parts. All components will be cleaned, verified, processed and predominantly disassembled. All of the processes are predominantly subject to quality controls. The quality of the processed generators corresponds to the specifications of the vehicle manufacturer and is documented with the Friesen seal of certification.
- Rotor: Predominantly treated on the surface and renewal of wear parts (slip ring). Subsequently a 100% inspection of the electricity.
- Stator Roler: Principally treated on the surface and subsequently examined electronically.
- Rolling bearings and sealing rings: usage of new components.
- Vacuum pump: Carbon lamella will be renewed. The pump will be tested in mobility and freewheel.
- Regulator: Carbon brush will steadily be renewed. 100% electronic inspection of every regulator and if applicable the whole regulator will be disassembled.
- Rectifier: After initial examination damaged diodes will be renewed and consequently undergo a 100% final electronic inspection. Mainly the rectifier are completely renewed.