Each starter will be disassembled to separate parts. All components will be cleaned, verified, processed and predominantly disassembled. All of the processes are predominantly subject to quality controls. The quality of the processed starters corresponds to the specifications of the vehicle manufacturer and is documented with the Friesen seal of certification.
- Starter solenoid: Principally all access points will be disassembled. Subsequently a complete functional check will be performed.
- Freewheel gearbox: Roler, springs and other wear parts will always be renewed. Pinions will in some cases be renewed.
- Sealing ring and bearing bush: 100% replacement with new parts.
- Planetary gear: All worn parts will be disassembled. After the assemblage a functional check will be performed.
- Sinter bearing bush: will always be renewed.
- Carbon brush holder: Carbon brush holder will be fundamentally equipped with new carbons.
- Armature: will completely treated on the surface and checked on its electrical function.